Win 1 of 10 $300 UMall Shopping Vouchers
Terms and Conditions
1) By entering this promotion, you accept the following terms and conditions.
2) The promoter is Huawei Technologies Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 103 793 380) of
Level 5, Tower A, 799 Pacific Highway, Chatswood NSW 2067
(telephone number 1300 482 934) (Promoter).
3) All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney,
New South Wales, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences at 12.01am
on Thursday 20th January and closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 3rd February, 2022
Eligibility to enter
4) Entry is open only to people aged 18 years or over and excludes all Huawei
Technologies Pty Ltd employees, employees of the Promoter and their immediate
Entry into the promotion
5) To enter, Eligible Entrants must spend $50 or more purchasing any of the selected
Huawei products mentioned below, during the Promotion Period:
Watch Fit | Watch GT 2 Pro | Huawei Scale 3 | Band 6 | Watch GT 2e Black/Red/White |
Watch GT 2 46mm Black | Watch GT 2 46mm Brown | Eyewear II | FreeBuds 4i |
Freebuds Studio | Freebuds Pro | Matebook X Pro 2021 | Matebook 14 | MateBook D14 |
MatePad 11 | T10 | Matebook X Pro 2020.
a. Purchase selected Huawei products during the promotion period from Huawei
Stores & its Partners Auptimal.com.au & Digimart.com.au, Sydney NSW.
6) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
7) Multiple entries are permitted – one entry per invoice.
Drawing of entries
9) The draws will take place at 2.00pm on Friday 11th February, 2022 at the Sydney office
Adventure Advertising Pty Ltd, 43 Brodie Street, Rydalmere NSW 2116 and will be
conducted by Adventure Advertising Pty Ltd (Drawer). The winners will be determined
by an automated random draw of all eligible entries.
10) The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11) There are 10 (ten) prizes to be won. The maximum total prize value is AU$3,000
based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts
no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
Prize consists of 1 of 10 (one of ten) $300 UMall (Chinese grocery app) digital voucher
Notification of winners
12) The winners will be notified in writing by email and by telephone within 2 business
days of the draw and their names will be published on www.auptimal.com.au and
www.digimart.com.au on 11th February, 2022.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
13) The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to
satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a Prize.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
14) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these
terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay
in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable
law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
15) The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees,
contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages,
expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this
promotion or the use of any Prize, including but not limited to any breach of these
terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common
law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to
direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably
be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those
Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
Entry details and privacy
16) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the
winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner
otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their Prize.