1. Brightness (light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. White light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118. The nominal value represents the average value of mass production and is tested under ideal laboratory conditions in the performance mode/high power mode.
2. For the best viewing experience, we recommend using a projection size of 80-120 inches. Exceeding this range may affect the quality of your projected content. The display quality may vary based on product usage habits and environmental conditions.
3. 80% DCI P3 is the color gamut coverage of DCI P3 under the 1976 color gamut standard. This data is from the XGIMI laboratories. Actual color gamut coverage varies depending on the individual product. HDR10 is decoding support.
4. Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC.
5. 20,000 hours is the theoretical lifespan of the light source. The actual lifespan may vary due to differences in environmental conditions, product usage, and the mode selected.
6. Router required.
7. The actual storage capacity is subject to change based on various factors, such as system usage, software version, and settings used.
8. The 12-sec quick start is the theoretical test value for standby mode. The actual quick start time varies depending on the individual product.
9. Measured under an ambient temperature of 25°C with a 1-meter distance from the machine. Results may vary based on different testing environments, conditions, and the product being evaluated. This data comes from XGIMI laboratories.
10. The actual size may vary based on configuration, manufacturing, and testing method.
11. The actual weight may vary based on configuration, manufacturing process, and testing method.
12. AURA should project onto a flat wall if not using a screen. Otherwise, you may experience poor projection quality. If you notice a “wavy” distortion when casting an image, please adjust the display with AURA’s manual 8-point correction feature. For a better viewing experience, we recommend using a 88”-100” Ambient Light Rejection (ALR) projection screen designed for laser projectors. Using ordinary electric screens and floor screens with AURA is not ideal.
* Actual product features and specifications (including appearance, color, and size) and actual display aspects (including backgrounds, interface, and icons) may vary by country. Please consult the point of sale for further information.
* All performance data in the preceding pages are theoretical values obtained by XGIMI internal laboratories through tests conducted under particular conditions. Refer to the aforementioned product details for more information on the specific testing conditions. Actual performance may vary based on individual product configuration, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
* XGIMI makes every effort at the time of publication to ensure the accuracy of product information it provides. Due to subsequent changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, it may be necessary for XGIMI to make changes and adjustments to text and images so that they match the performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
* Operating temperature: 0℃ to 40℃.
* All parameters listed on this page are measured in an XGIMI internal test environment for mass production. User experiences may vary in different settings, usage conditions, software versions, etc. Please check the official XGIMI website for detailed test standards and data.
* The product will be attached with a printed manual. However, the electronic manual will be updated on the XGIMI website. If there is any discrepancy or conflict between the printed and the electronic manual, please refer to the latest electronic manual on the official website: https://us.xgimi.com/pages/aura-support.